Sunday, January 4, 2009

I've never been on a blog before in my life!!!!!

This thing is legit!

I didn't start this blog, but if I was going to I would have started something like this! It has no connection with the current church, just a meeting place for persons who were at Wheaton First Assembly of God Church (FAGC) around the time I was there (1974-1990).

My days at FAGC were filled with personal development and tons of the most wonderful people in the world! My 16 years as pastor still stand out as a high point in my life.

I'm currently living in Springfield, MO, and have been for about 18 years! It will be interesting to see who signs in and where everyone is! Many of us are literally scattered from coast to coast. All the babies in the nursery have grown and now have families of their own. I have a grandson who graduates from Marine basic training the end of January '09. So, a lot of things have changed, but a lot remains the same!

When someone tests a microphone you'll often hear, "Is this mic on?" That's probably appropriate for this blog! Is THIS mic on? Let's see where it goes!

Best wishes and Happy New Year,

Chuck Meppelink

1 comment:

Wheaton Assembly of God Alumni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.